BUSINESS COACH – ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE
We can all benefit from an outside perspective to help us succeed in any competitive industry. Think of that person as a coach for your business, an impartial expert whose sole purpose is to provide constructive feedback and help you reach your full potential. Every business has unique strengths and weaknesses. MARDAC business coaching can be completely tailored to meet the changing needs of your company as it matures. Investing in a business coach will provide insights into your business operations, your communication skills and a complete range of support tools for building and maintaining a healthy and dynamic company.
What are the most common reasons to hire a Business Coach?
- Clarity of outcome/vision
- Action plan accountability
- Managing change
- Specific planning strategy and tactics
- Improve working relationships
- Provide support for new and bold business initiative
- Encourage innovative thinking
- Identify and align core strengths and values
- A neutral party to provide insight
Should you hire a Coach?
- Are you achieving your business goals?
- Is it difficult to hire and retain valued team members?
- Are you finding it hard to maintain work/life balance?
- Do you believe that your company has unrealized potential?
- Have you defined a clear, measurable action plan to reach your goals?
- Do your employees understand and share your vision for your company?
Mike has been working with us for the last 3 years, developing customized trainings that have increased the competency, growth and awareness of our managers. Mike is unique in that he has developed a winning personality and has a genuine awareness and appreciation for dealing with people. He truly is a team player who knows (and models) the importance of respect, and dedication to helping- Melaney DolbinGoodwill Industries
us achieve our goals.